Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yes, I did...

Howdy hi!! The bad stuff first. A comment was posted from morgellonspgpr.wordpress.com yesterday and the person had the audacity to say I will never find the cause-just work on becoming symptom free. I figured he had squeezed a snake and got some kind of oil out of it that he was selling. Decide for yourself. The moment was right so I plead our cause to Oprah. Who is more powerful than her? She says jump and you become airborne (no pun intended). I will try anything. I told her I did not want to be on TV, but I would adore to meet her. Maybe she can just do the story and I won't have to go. I read a bunch more creepy medical reports and in North and South America anyway, there is something called SPIROTRICHIOSIS which has something in common with the black specks, etc. It lives on grasses and you have to inhale alot of spores or get them into an open wound. The treatment is Potassium Iodide and/or Itraconazole. There is that zole again. I guess it is that I am poor that no doctors want to help me--by poor I mean no medical insurance they can milk. The first dermatologist I saw kept saying "but you are self pay". I am a Real Estate Agent, had been off work for two weeks, had $25,000 in the bank, the visit was $65.00 and she did not want me to come back. Go figure. Whatever happened to the Hippocratic Oath? Is it now hypocrisy? ....snark... the Hypocrisy Oath. Oh, that was bad. I meditate and pray for all of us every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment