Monday, August 24, 2009

the Media??

Hi, Dr. Striker put a block on my e-mails to him. Hmmmmm. Well, I think I am going to have to go public. You know, the NEWS. I think that everyone who has been researching Morgellons has their reputation and ego at stake and cannot receive any information that contradicts their suppositions. Don't yalll jes hate suppositions? I KNOW I DO. God showed me the plant and then He grew the thing on my bedsheet and then I remembered I saw the plant on a postcard. Is anyone out there? Is anyone out there who can help me??? And thousands of others? It is so goldarn simple. But who am I going to call? So far what I see is Evil , Evil as a definition of self interest. The stupidist thing is, I actually have at least a partial answer to the Morgellons phenomenom. Every day that goes by the plant grows and puts out more spores and they grow into more seed and the slime producing bacteria that eats the dead algea collects up on my skin causing something sticky and black shit comes out and red smiley liplookings thing come out and who even wants to live? It is not even really that you no longer want to be in your body because every day is another ALIEN day, every day you feel sick, unable to function, weak, no longer able to see or think straight, you don't want to be in your body because it is too much work for nothing. I pray every night for The Lord to take me home. BEG. But He won't because I have the Plant. I guess that I just have to be patient and when the righteous soul steps up to get the word out the I can either be healed or go home. The latter is what I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment