Monday, August 24, 2009

and in the end..the love you make is equal to the love you take

I know that no one but me is reading this but it is OK because keeping a diary has been known to be valuable for many reasons. John Taylor has not responded. I thought that the medical mycologist located in Berkeley was the same John Taylor who worked at the college, had his number and called him. After hearing a bit of my story he directed me to Dr. Pappagianis who is an MD said --I CAN NOT HELP YOU. I really do not care that I am going to die, because none of us really ever die. You know that this is really true.

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne, it is not true that no one reads your blog -I do!

    I have google trawling the web for morgellons updates and I receive a link to your blog whenever you update.

    A family member who lives in another country has morgellons and we have agreed not to see each other until we can be certain that I or my family will not catch it from her. It's so distressing for everyone.

    I follow the postings on the internet from brave people like yourself who are actively trying to get to the bottom of this by contacting all kinds of proffesionals who may be able to help. I am sure there are hundreds more following your blog and hoping that you will eventually connect with the right person/institute to move this thing forward.

    I wish I had some helpful words of encouragement for you, but I just wanted you to know that there are complete strangers out there living in different countries who are aware of you, your plight and your efforts, and they are all rooting for you.

    I have not formed any solid opinions about death/afterlife, I cannot comment on the topic. However,I believe contemplating your death would not be positive in fighting morgellons. I am thinking strong and healthy thoughts for you, as I am sure there are many others.

    CS

    ReplyDelete