Wednesday, August 26, 2009

just for you Candy

Hello honey, Please tell your loved one to drink grapefruit juice with 10 drops of Grapefriut Juice Extract and if he or she can find CVS Microbial Silver Gel, just go ahead and put it where ever. Borghese Fango mud will have a dramatic effect also. Oils are better than anything else. Any oil. We are flyin by the seat of our pants. Just trying to stay alive. I am sorry if I get the hopeless thing going on. I really do love life and laughter.
New paragraph. So and why is it always so--for the last two days I have been trying to contact R.G. Vitale in Argentina but the 411 operators there can never answer the phone to give the operators here the number. I guess I will have to e-mail her. I will not give up. I am even (and I cry here) willing to go on Oprah if nesessary to get this thing understood and known. I know that this is a simple thing and we could all be well if only someone would listen. I hate the limelight, I had enough of that and it creeps me out. BUT----I am willing if that is what it takes I pray to God I won't have to. Tomorrow I will look up more medical mycologists and e-mail them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jeanne,
    I have just been watching Mycologist Paul Stamets on Ted Talks, see http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/paul_stamets_on_6_ways_mushrooms_can_save_the_world.html

    This guy seems like someone who could be helpful.He has a web site http://www.fungi.com with his contact details if you want to try and contact him too.

    Keep at it- we're bound to win through in the end.
    CS

    ReplyDelete