Monday, August 10, 2009

The Plant

Hello!

So simple is this font, like when we learned to read.
Today I called the Department of Agriculture in Fairfield and told them not to send the
plant to the State. If you send a plant to the State you never get it back. And if they can
not identify it, well then they just throw it in the wastebasket. In my case that would be like
throwing myself into the wastebasket, or not actually myself but my physical body.
Then I called the Sherrifs Department and Julia told me the only plants they identify are
Marijuana plants. However, she did give me the name of a Botany professor she knew
and so I called him. He thought my predicament was fascinating but thought he was not
up to the challenge--especially now that he was teaching physiology. But he would think on
it and call me back.

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne, it is not true that no one reads your blog -I do!

    I have google trawling the web for morgellons updates and I receive a link to your blog whenever you update.

    A family member who lives in another country has morgellons and we have agreed not to see each other until we can be certain that I or my family will not catch it from her. It's so distressing for everyone.

    I follow the postings on the internet from brave people like yourself who are actively trying to get to the bottom of this by contacting all kinds of proffesionals who may be able to help. I am sure there are hundreds more following your blog and hoping that you will eventually connect with the right person/institute to move this thing forward.

    I wish I had some helpful words of encouragement for you, but I just wanted you to know that there are complete strangers out there living in different countries who are aware of you, your plight and your efforts, and they are all rooting for you.

    I have not formed any solid opinions about death/afterlife, I cannot comment on the topic. However,I believe contemplating your death would not be positive in fighting morgellons. I am thinking strong and healthy thoughts for you, as I am sure there are many others.

    CS

    ReplyDelete