Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I don't think I will ever be able to get the font I want printed. I guess it is only important because I am an artist. Well, today I had a lengthy conversation with Dr. Kilani from Clongen. He presented himself as a very loving and professional researcher. Unfortunately, Morgellons has fallen out of favor with the research fellows and no one wants to align themselves with it. I also contacted Vitaly Citovsky who researched agrobiomedics in relation to Morgellons two years ago and he was not interested. End of that story. Dr. Kikani told me to find a plant biologist so I guess that will be my next search. I did ask Dr. Kilani if he wanted to win the Nobel Prize and he said yes but not for the million dollars just to be of service. I really liked that guy and told him so. He also said he thought that this thing was communicable and was happy to hear that my son had taken a job elsewhere and moved out. So there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment