Saturday, August 22, 2009

and now Joni Mitchell

Hi all, I am sorry that I have been absent for a while. Well, because I am unable to drive my friend came over on Tuesday and gave me a ride to the Department of Agriculture to pick up the plant as it grows in the wild. Laura was very sympathetic and asked to be informed when I found out anything. Sweet and caring person. So, after a long day for me, I got out the camera I used when I was in Real Estate to take pictures of homes to take a picture of the plant and I could not get it to work. Endless changing of batteries, etc, shaking , praying, and so I completely flipped out and grabbed a butcher knife from my knife block and stabbed the wall. Unfortunately, in the process I cut my hand and after I threw the knife down I noticed that there was blood all over me and the kitchen, my feet, my socks, my pants, and my favorite jacket. Why oh why? I will tell you why. I have been shown--I know what is the cause of Morgellons and I have no one to tell it to. I talk to the researchers and they do not want to hear. I e-mailed John Taylor, a medical mycologst yesterday and I heard nothing from him today. Did any of you ever read Flowers for Algernon? Case in point. And now I find out the Joni Mitchell has it. Look it up for yourself. I am ready to go insane because I have at least part of the answer to the evil that is causing so much suffering and suicide. I can easily see how I could be next--not that I believe in it but this crap just puts you to the end and then why go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment