Thursday, August 27, 2009

22 hairs to the pimple

Hello! I am very happy tonight because I just e-mailed R.G.Vitale in Buenos Aires and it went through. I also e-mailed Thomas Volk who is a medical mycologist and seems very interested in new things and seems to be focusing on weird fungus infections originating from Mexico to South America. Someone will step up to the plate. I feel very sad because robert and Mary have decided that I am not a very good Christian or maybe not one at all because I was antagonistic when they told me only the Lord could fix this thing and I was in selfwill for wanting to contact experts because Morgellons is an anathema and a political no-no--just see where you get-dead- kind of thing like Silkwood or Erin Brockavich--and no one will listen to you and just stop because you think you are someone when you are no one and the devil has deceived you because you saw the plant. Whatever. So what if I saw the plant? Have I been cured?

No comments:

Post a Comment