Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's getting near dawn--da da da da da DA da

Yep. Hard to sleep at night with this thing.
Tony sent me information about someone who thought they could help me. It turned out to be Lyndon Lafferty who has been studying Electro Magnetic Radiation specifically coming from the towers put up to facilitate cell phone users. Nasty stuff. If you are in the radius it is like getting 200 chest x-rays. These things are all over the place and not regulated. Bad bad bad. Turns out that two blocks away on the roof at the Junior High School there are alot of them, the towers that is. He says that I have all the symptoms of someone with radiation poisoning. I did like the word poisoning. He is a very interesting person. A retired cop. Was involved with finding the Zodiac Killer. Has a book coming out about that whole thing. Has patents on stuff. At the end of our conversation I told him about the plant and asked him if he knew anyone who could test DNA. He said yes he had a friend in Costra County who could and would call him this evening. I gave him my phone number just in case this man wanted to talk to me. It has been not even one week since the article came out. Let's rock and roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment