Friday, November 6, 2009

Plant number two


My computer has been unavailable to me because a dear friend took it to a friend of his to fix it because it has been on the fritz. Some of the keyes have been sticking and I took a paintbrush and removed six or seven plants from under the key pads. I am afraid that the plant has gotten into other places too. Who Know?--as Clemente always said.


Today I met Tony --the reporter--at IHOP for coffee, tea and an interview. I was so enchanted with the fake antique glass windowpaned in the dividers between booths and tables that at one point I had to say "the aged glass is just so beautiful, don't you think?" amongst our talk of the progression of the EVIL and who I am. He still needs to set up a photo shoot of me in front of my house which is really no longer mine. I liked him very much and am looking forward to see what he comes up with. I am passionate in my desire for him to present the plant as the cause of Morgellons---the plant or at least a plant. Let us get real here. Animal==(no)===Vegetable(yes)==mineral(maybe included but not the originator) So tired of waiting.


A friend of mine had a plant in its totality come off him yesterday. Yep--the whole thing. Freaked him out. He tried to take a picture of it but his camera couldn't get an even reasonable focus. I suggested he send it to Sunny who has a microscope and can reveal its diabolical creepiness from 100x to 400x. Like we can handle that. The picture above is a fiberball-seed pod whatever that came out of my finger a week or so ago. Seems so innocuous when it looks like a teeny Q-Tip top and so vile when you see the black and red-amber waxy balls inside. Took me two days to get over that graphic panoply.
Do you realize the import of that? Two plants the same? We shall see when we see plant #2.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like PLANT really should be the focus, see letter in this link (I don't know why a few words in the letter are blocked in red)

    http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/morgellons.htm

    Keep up your efforts, you are making big strides. There are many who are are grateful to you and proud of you for all that you are doing

    Candy

    ReplyDelete