Friday, November 13, 2009

Come Together

Soooo. Yesterday was the photo shoot. The journalist was very kind and smart. He asked me questions about the reason for the story and shot while I spoke. I mentioned the plant and asked if he would like to see it. "YES" he said. He had to change lenses a couple of times to shoot the plant in its little baggie complete with the ID number sticker the Department of Agriculture in Sacramento stuck on it. So we are off and running. Tony said he will let me know when the story is to run. Now I am a volunteer pariah. Ah So. One of my missions in life I guess. Who know? Said always Clemente. I miss him so. A Master from Guatamala. Can't write about him now.

Today was the day I had to reply to my eviction notice. There was a a place where stretching it I could mention the whole freekin Morgellons mystery. So I did. When I spoke to the advocate at Legal Services she said my reply would go public. I said good and anyway my story is going to be published in the paper.

Critcal mass baby, critical mass.

Whatever it takes. This can be known and cured.

My prayers and love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment