Sunday, November 8, 2009

Come on people now smile on your brother--

How 60's is that?

Great find Candy! I e-mailed the link to Tony the reporter. Fascinating. Port cities. Naval bases. Plants. Agrobacterium. Maybe someone will stumble on it soon. The plant I mean. I do not even think it is a GMO. (I could be wrong) I just want to get someone to start in the right direction. I want this to be understood so a remedy can be found and we can at least have some peace of mind as far as contagion is concerned. I read about people being happy because they have found something that will take enough of the gunk off their hair to enable them to run a comb through it so they can go to the hair salon to get their hair done. I shudder to think about the possible repercussions of that.

Thank you too faithfulandtrue123 for the video. Check out Morgellons bio entry on YouTube. The music hits the nail on the head and the videos are well done and appropriately nightmarish. How could anyone ignore the bitingstingingingitchingcrawling sensations with that stuff wriggling around in and on your skin? If I let myself think about how disgusting this all is I want to run out into the street screaming. Some do.

Hey--we should pray for the CDC. They need it!

Love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment