Saturday, November 28, 2009

Burnin' down the house

But will that really help?

I have a souvenir "Southern Comfort" high sitting directors chair, red canvas cover--natural wood frame-- that floats around in my kitchen, you know the place where everyone used to hang out. The back sling accidentally got pulled off and there it was--blackish speckled fibers growing hair 3 inches long. Then I found a big clump of the waxy stuff growing between a penny and a dime. I looked at a sample I scraped off my floor several months ago and now it is growing hair. I am not afraid of my stuff or my house because I know it is all coming out of me. I already have it. I am the petri dish. We do not know how we get this goldarn thing. Until we know, fear nothing for yourself and fear everything for everyone else. Everyone I have communicated with realizes not too long into it that nothing is biting you from the outside. The stuff is coming out of you. And there it is. If you know what it looks like, it can be observed everywhere you have been ----in various stages of development. Your car too. Your animals. Books. Shoes. Funiture. Clothes. I found a big clump of waxy stuff growing on the sleeve of a wool sweater I had not worn since last spring.

And that is just the way it is.

Good news is that I now have two resources to test the DNA or even just observe other things--Randy Wymore and the connection I have with Lyndon Lafferty (who has a friend in charge of a forensics lab). I will give them the samples from my body as well as from my environment. I am putting my money where my mouth is.

This part of my quest may soon be over.

As always LOVE to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment