Sunday, November 15, 2009

Broadcasting the Seed

Vallejo Times Herald Sunday Front Page. You can check it out and see me looking like I am 90 and ill to boot. Excellent. A huge hand due to the fact the photographer was kneeling down. They know what they are doing. I walked in with eyes wide open knowing I would be publicly humiliated at least for a day until the next x-files story comes out. Anything to get us all well.

I was so very happy to see that there was also a really good picture of the plant, yes, right on the front page. The description was inaccurate but so be it.

Next is coordinating with Randy to get the plant to him.

I thought Dr. Bagheri was sympathetic to me. After all when the lab report came back positive for plant material---and here I will quote--doubly refractile tubular fibers and fragments composed of cells with thick cell walls, she told me to take the plant to the Sheriff or the Department of Agriculture. Oh, by the way the Lab report stated Suspected Diagnosis: R/O PLANT VS. PARASITE. Delusional was not mentioned because I am obviously sane and have had my son as a witness to all the weird crap that has extruded from my skin. Crazy was never mentioned. Now she is presented as a doctor who thinks I am a scratcher or picker and says the plant material may be cotton. I was (am) obviously unwell and she says, again I say it, "it could be cotton" like saying I know you are sick and it could be Cholera----but we will not be doing any further testing. You oh sick one, go out and find your own cure. And to make a point I do not scratch. Would you scratch a blister? Only an idiot would scratch a blister. One would put calamine lotion on it or ice or Hydrocortizone Cream . I have said many times even Hitler does not deserve to get this---but now I am thinking maybe some doctors and government officials should just to help the cause. I can hear the terrified screaming now as I hear mine and all of yours. The Chosen. Or The Hapless. I liked Dr. Bagheri. She had a hard time not laughing when I presented the plant to her but I think that is just because she was nervous. And that is why the sites are always full of hecklers. What if this is indeed REAL and what if they got it and could not get help and lost everything and were humiliated by the medical profession and left to exist on Dantes seveth level of hell where the lepers are? Too scary. So they try to debunk it as a defence mechanism. They actually amuse me if truth be known.

It's all a ride. I am tired of being stuck on the tilt-o-whirl upside down. How about you?

Tears and prayers for all and I mean ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Valerie (I got used to thinking of you as Jeanne!),
    So pleased to see the article published, and that so many others commented that they too have this and it’s for real. I posted a comment of my own but for some reason it doesn’t appear on the website. Perhaps you have to live in the USA to be able to post comments? If you, or one of your followers, know how to get it up there this is what I wrote:

    My mother is 77 years old, lives in the UK and has the same symptoms - itchy crawly feelings, fibers and grainy specs coming out of her skin. She didn’t tell anyone until she saw an article in the British press about 2 years ago about other people suffering the same symptoms and calling it Morgellons. She then said “That’s exactly what I got! I didn’t tell anyone anything because it was too weird to believe”. She then went to doctors armed with the article and a little box in which she gathered the balls of fibers and black grainy specs that are on her bed sheet each morning. Each doctor said “We don’t believe in Morgelloens” and wouldn’t even have the samples examined! She was given creams for Scabies and Psoriasis etc but of course that didn’t work. My mother has always been an exceptionally happy and positive person, always telling people to look at the positive side of life. She would be the last person on this planet to psychosomatically suffer some mysterious disease! We live in different countries, and until we know exactly how this condition is contracted we are afraid to see each other less it’s passed on to other members of the family. I spend a good part of every day following the latest on the internet about this disease/condition, I can assure the nay sayers that there are thousands of people around the globe with the exact same condition all trying to get to the bottom of this.
    If you look up Morgellons on the internet you will see that there are many theories about its cause, some even outrageous conspiracy theories, but many people are trying to figure it out. There are just too many sane normal people in this world suffering something that resembles some science fiction disease. Thank you Valerie and thank you everyone else who commented that the condition is real. If you don’t want to get/catch Morgellons disease yourself you should be pushing for more research on the condition instead of pooh-poohing the sufferers.

    ReplyDelete