Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And the beat goes on

And so do I and our fight even though I am beat. Really just tired from the stress of it all.

Great write Candy. I can't cut and paste but I will ask Sunny if she will. I cried when I saw it was your mom. I hope she has someone to help her. My prayers are with her.

Have not heard from Randy yet.

Cindy Casey was impressed with what my bother said and wants to set up a radio show with a supportive host in Dallas--she lives in the area too and is important in The NMO.

I am so sick and tired of the" is it real or not" issue. Before Louis Pasteur proved that microbes not visible to the naked eye could cause illness no one believed him. Now we are in the opposite situation. Even though the naked eye can see fiber pods, black specks, fibers, waxy stuff and hair extruding from or on the skin our condition is delusional. Whatever happened to scientific method? Now we have to have an already known microbe to identify a condition identical in thousands of people in order to recognize the condition? Is there not anyone out there with even half a brain?------and the idiotic thing of there being no matches----is the computer GOD? The information in computers and the internet depends on humans inputing information. How could anyone be so asinine to think that if there is no match "it" doesn't exist? How did things go before The Computer? Did not doctors listen and observe and try at least to treat? Leeches, arsenic, opiates who knows what. Can you in your wildest imaginings see a situation where one of those doctors would say "you are imagining this"? Are we going back to the dark ages? Sheeshamika. Is everyone out there retarded? Or are they just fearful sheep caught up in their own pathetic egos afraid to take a step into sanity and compassion? Are they afraid of being wrong somehow even though every good scientist and researcher has always been "wrong" and then moved on to being right at some point. Is there no one worthy out there?

Step up ye one with more than half a brain and you will step up to receive the blessings of thousands and the Nobel Prize for discovering at the very least the cause of Morgellons.

I ranted. I feel better.

LOVE to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment