Tuesday, September 8, 2009

mud, pygmies and goats(mohair?)

.I put alot of Borghese Fango mud all over my face, hairline and neck last night. The mud dries up the waxy stuff and then the plant is really easy to pull off. I can't say that this is killing the source but since a really big plant came off from around my left eye my vision is clear in that eye. It is so weird to have what looks like hair unfurl from your skin and from around your eye. I think copper and silver play a part in the getting rid of this thing. It is so hard to go it alone. A friend of mine gave me some good council---"Just go ahead with what you are doing and don't put any emotional investment into your detractors". I was meditating a month or two ago and asked if anyone knew how to get rid of the plant. I saw a very old pygmy woman healer wrapped in a light brown and cream colored cloth over her head and draped around her body. She said take the leaf of the cacao plant, boil it, put the leaves on your body and drink the tea. Something else needed to be put in the tea but I didn't get what. Just for the record. Her cloth looked like goat skin. Just for the record again. I am pretty sure that this can only be transmitted through the spores which are not abundant at all times of the year. The long weekend is over and tomorrow I will be calling the CDC. Obama was over the top for now anyway. But if necessary I will try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment