Thursday, September 3, 2009

All is well...

Thank you so very much Candy. Actually, I am just going to talk to you tonight. Not on the Morgellons issue--I always wanted to be Jewish from when I was a small child. Who would not want to be? ---they are God's Chosen People. It does not take a genius to see that the contributions in the fields of art and science are often made by Jewish people. My own experiences have owned this. Jewish people are not going to make creepy things, the Nazi type people are. I think it is because they are jealous and have been forever. I have been reading "The City of God" by E. L. Doctorow. Interesting. I so honor you because you are investigating the EVIL to help your loved one. What I get over here is alot of disbelief. I will keep on. I e-mailed a reporter for the Fresno Bee as well as the woman Barbara Minton who wrote an awesome synopsis on the Joni Mitchell website. My hands and feet are bleeding tonight. Like I can do anything. Oh, wait I can type. Thank you so much for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment