Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Argenta--silver

I ordered colloidal silver last night. We will see what happens . The mud dried up many plants but where the plant is IN--ROOTED IN your skin, the area bleeds. I now have a bloody patch on the nape of my neck as well as my ankles and my wrist and hand--the hand I used to put the mud on my face and head and feet. I think that the roots are still in there and more plants will be made. What? Are we living in the Middle Ages? No one can even call another country where this plant and its remedy are known? So, far no e-mail replies. I spoke with a really nice woman at GARD today. She asked my symptoms from the plant and said it sounded like Morgellons. Then she gave me places to call for information and said, "No, there is no way we can contact anyone in Argentina ".----and maybe I could look up articles in medical journals from South America. All I need is the name from a souviner shop. Without the name of this plant I can't look anything up. Someone out there knows the name. Just put it in comments, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment