Saturday, September 26, 2009

2:00 am the police come into my bedroom---

Seriously, I am awakend from a rare sound sleep. It is the police because I called the county mental health line requesting help. Turns out that Steve O is from Argentina. Interesting don't you think? The younger punk cop keeps being belligerant--so ya want ta hurt yourself--me--no, I want some help. I have a weird plant living on my skin and no one will help me. So I get out of bed and show them the strips of the parts of the plant that come out of my skin that I have hanging on my bookcase in the alcove where my desk is by my kitchen. I tell them I have been to many doctors and no one will help me. The young punk one says oh, I am itching and I say yes you should get out of here. I follow them out the door. They are running like hell. Maybe Steve O can help me and us. Make a noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment