Monday, October 19, 2009

We will overcome...

Candy you are so amazing. I have been trying the links you sent me for quite some time and to no avail. I will keep trying. We are hot on the trail. The picture of the plant is found where my picture should be--where it says profile. That is it. It is blurry because the plant is about the size of a thumbnail. I made an enlarged copy on my copy machine and a friend took a picture of it and then I put it on my computer. Does it compare to what you have seen? Thank you so very much. As you know the other word was Argenta or sargenta or S Argenta.

I am going to Home Depot tomorrow because you can get a mold analysis for ten bucks. Whatever it is something.

Have not heard from Tony Burchyns (the reporter)but will call him tomorrow.

The only purpose in my life is to get to the bottom of this.
I love all of you and my prayers are always with you.

1 comment:

  1. Try this link
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Candy.Shinaar/Plant#5394632957843736946

    You can click on the magnifying icon to enlarge and then you can grab and drag the picture to see up and down.

    You say "As you know the other word was Argenta or sargenta or S Argenta." No I didn't know, in one of your posts you simply said it's known in Argentina, that's all. Do you have more info elsewhere?

    Candy

    ReplyDelete