Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Prove me wrong I beg you

Candy you are so wonderful for connecting me to the NMO and Sunny a true friend who has been suffering from this abomination for 8 years. A couple of months ago I found the same thing that you wrote on the blog--the same Abstract. My take was well that is not the plant. But the fact that plant materials can show up on human skin should make researchers aware that it is a possibility.

I e-mailed Randy Wymore about the plant. Have not heard back so far. As far as I know Tony still wants to do a story. I e-mailed a letter Randy Wymore wrote 7-19-09 to him which was very clear and powerful--defining symptoms and concluding the fact that there is no known cause, treatment or cure. If THEY had it they would be running balls ass to find the goldarn cause and cure. Now the thing here is that I actually know the cause. Yes I do . Can I get anyone to listen? Can I find any way to figure this thing out? NO! Oh for goodness sake who am I? Not a scientist. I have said this before.


He showed me the plant in a meditation. I drew it. 6/4/09 I was told the name==Emortas phonetic spelling most likely.

6/15/09 I found the plant growing on my bedsheet--ya know, how it would look if it was not growing on and in your freeking skin-body. You know, all of you, the fibers that come out and the little bally cotton things filled with black or red or greenish blue specks to the common eye that seem to be enwrapped with cotton. How about the hair? Talk to me here. Yes we are all sick. So now that it is October is the sticky stuff abating? The pollen that attracts bees and ants and other bugs is not being produced now. The plant is going dormant. We will all feel better for a few months. Don't lay low. The spore pockets are alive and well and are just waiting for the right time--their time to produce more of themselves---unfortunately we can not use Roundup-------bad for the nervous systom. How about a harmless natural cure? Like a poultice of cacao leaf and a drink of the tea?

I will not give up. I saw the children in a meditation yesterday. I personally have done and experienced every thing I have wanted to do except win the lottery. So let us go, pumpkins.
It all be for you.

1 comment:

  1. Could perhaps the word "emortas" be not the name of the plant but a Latin (?) botanical adjective?
    Below is a reference to a plant with a link to it's drawing and it has the word "emorta"

    Can you upload your drawing of the plant?
    Candy

    Barcode: B 10 0247312
    Family: BURMANNIACEAE
    Storage name: Marthella trinitatis Urb.
    Type status: isotype
    Collection: Trinidad and Tobago: Trinidad supra ligna putrida et folia emorta. 1883, Leg.: F. R. A. Johow s.n.
    http://ww2.bgbm.org/herbarium/images/B/10/02/47/31/b_10_0247312.jpg

    http://ww2.bgbm.org/herbarium/Access.cfm?Col=4&IsoCode=TT&Fam=all&Genus=all&FullNameCache=all&SubColl=all

    ReplyDelete