Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Same old thing

Well, well, well------Sunny and I have been busy. I cut off a part of the stick and a piece of the what looks like hair from the plant as well as a what I call a seed pod but is the stuff surrounded by cottony looking fibers. She has a microscope and has been looking at these things for years. It is all the same thing====meaning, , what grew as a plant on my bedsheet is the same thing as the fiber balls that come out of my skin and the skin of many many others who have the same symptoms. She sent me pictures. It really creeped me out. I am kind of OK now, not quite fascinated but interested. Now there is no doubt. Someone must know about this. Where are they? Randy is held up by lack of funds.

I made contact with a Mexican friend--Israel--who works at the gas station near my house last week and asked if he knew any local healers from Mexico or South America. He said he knew of a man and would try to look him up. I spoke with him today and Israel said he couldn't find him--doesn't live there anymore--but said he would ask around to find someone else.

I had the idea last night of building a cross and hanging myself on it with rope in my front yard to get attention---stop eating-=whatever. Or maybe taking a wooden bed out into my front yard and just staying on that. We need help. We as the ones suffering are doing more to try to solve this than anyone else. We are ill equipped novices. We need help.

At least we know what it is. More prayer is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment