Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The King must die

Seeds-Spores===Spores-Seeds. What will kill them or at least make it impossible for them to germinate? We know from Chauncy Gardener that if the roots are undisturbed the plant will come back in the Spring. How to kill the roots? Any of you out there trying Roundup in your petri dishes? I am thinking about trying it on all the plants that are making themselves at home in mine. No proof though. All supposition. But we can't help it can we?

Another one----guess I mean. A couple of months ago I had a vision of a pygmie woman, ancient and wise, who told me to boil the leaf of what I thought was the cacao plant--I didn't hear it well===something like cocoa or caco or cocao or coca==use the leaves as a poultice and drink the tea. It is the coca plant now I am pretty sure. Well I am sure enough to try it anyway. I looked it up last night and the leaves are available from Peru and Bolivia. Directions ?----Simmer the leaves to make tea---and what is left are simmered leaves for the poultice. As soon as I get some bucks I am going to order the leaves. Check it out. It is probably not the cacao leaves because they are used to make insect repellent for vegetable plants. You know for tomato worms and such. The leaves are ground up and boiled, various things are added specific to each insect or pest and the warning is given not to get it on your skin. Even just the plain liquid from boiling the ground leaves. Who knows though--maybe we need that too. Sooooo---I am going to give the Coca leaf a shot. Anyone with me? Can't hurt!!

We know that most plants thrive in alkaline soil. Being alkaline will help our bodies be more healthy but it won't kill the plant. Maybe the plant will just be happier and healthier in our skin the more alkaline we are. An even trade i say but no cure.
who knows? NO ONE. And therein lies the trouble.

Still waiting to hear from Randy Wymore.

Still waiting for money so I can try the coca leaf remedy.

Keep the faith. God is with us all. LOVE and prayers to all of you

1 comment: